Without a great filter, you can’t expect your fish to stay in good shape. Or saltwater fish demands good biological filtration because they are highly sensitive to the quality of plain water. It will live better, and they will have less stress when the water is flowing. Before putting anything into the tank you will need to be certain that it’s friendly to your fish and that it’s thoroughly washed. Read more
Here are several experttips that can assist you with having the best from your slotgamblingpractical understanding.
Whenever put your slot equipment team greeting card.
Utilizing your cards can raise return of the slot you are playing by up to 1 percent. Read more
That bet every day looks absolutely easily my ideal advice this day’s soccer. We analyze most of the meetings occuring each time also select that stake which we suppose has the most possibility to be an bank. Our specialists have already been monitoring all markets each day continuously, that presented people the necessary knowledge of an extremely well online game. Read more
Another idea to enlarge your online slots odds that are winning form the superb how to winnings at slots games approach is to put to the test modern prize online game which normally present life-changing money prizes. While the bulk of average slots have the equivalent winning odds no matter when they are played by you, the winning chances on modern slot machine games are invariably transforming in correspondence to their present jackpot sizing. Read more
Last week the Board / Executive Council of KCM met CS John Munyes and gave an extensive presentation on solutions to the many issues and bottlenecks facing the industry. The Ministry agreed to form a 6 man team drawn from the KCM Board and the Ministry to meet quarterly with a mandate to address issues and problems and forge a way forward. President Kenyatta has set a target of 4% of GDP for the mineral industry and much needs to be done to achieve this. KCM is fully committed to playing
its part in making this a reality.Some of the issues discussed were :
1. License Review and Issuance : The process of issuing of licenses has become mired in uncertainty and interference. Even though the MRB has recommended the issuance of the vast majority of licenses on the cadastre, the CS’s office has not signed them. A similar problem exists for Mineral Dealers Licenses which remain pending on the cadastre even though paid for. The map below illustrates the difference between Zimbabwe where licensing is more transparent and Kenya where 80% of licenses remain unissued.
We agreed a fast track solution for the Mining and Exploration Licenses awaiting approval] and will be working with Madini to streamline issuance of Mineral Dealers licenses. KCM has also been appointed by the Ministry as an agent to help its members process licenses on the cadastre.
2. Export Permit Procedure : A copy of KCM’s proposal to the Ministry for a new, streamlined andsafer export procedure can be found in the KCM Lobbying section of the Members Portal. KCM
has formulated a more effective, secure system that will no longer delay exports. We are pushing for implementation of this.
3. Working with the Ministry : It was explained to the CS that under the previous administration, the industry was frequently sidelined, ignored and treated with disrespect. In order to address this and form a working bond, KCM, in conjunction with the Ministry will be forming a 6 man team with a mandate to address issues facing the industry. It will meet quarterly.
4. Issues with the Mining Act 2016. As many members are aware, the new Act brought with it many foreseen and unforeseen problems. The only solution to these problems is a review and amendment of key clauses and sections of the Act. This is critical for the industry to be able to function properly and for its future growth. KCM has worked hard on a matrix and review of the Act. This matrix can be seen in the KCM Lobbying section of the Members Portal. KCM will be working closely with the Ministry to push these amendments through parliament in a timely manner.
5. Issues with Political Interference in Mining : It was brought to the attention of the CS that there is increasing political interference in mining ventures by politicians and politically connected individuals out for their own gain. We attained the CS’s assurance that this will not be tolerated by the Ministry and the CS intends to meet with governors of all counties to discuss these issues in the near future. Similarly, we will be following up on any cases of this experienced by our members on a case-by- case basis. So please bring any difficulties you may be experiencing in this area to our attention.
Uncover the mystery of the Happy Hour SLOT MACHINE GAME GAME GAME GAME Video game Video game Video games Gambling and see become it to suit your requirements right now. Casino Cruise aren’t just a little fish with regards to online gambling because they provide a considerable multi-software gambling program such as been carefully tailored to meet the necessities of the discerning online person. Read more
Stay up to date
LATEST MEMBERS NEWS
keep up to date with our current
lobbying positions with the
INFORMATION & TUITION PORTAL
Industry Specific Knowledge Base
Industry Specific Knowledge Base
Application for Membership
KCM was formed in the year 2000 to represent the interests of Kenya’s miners, exploration companies, mineral traders, suppliers and professionals in the mining industry.
19B 3rd Floor | Crawford Business Park | Statehouse Rd
P.o. Box 3174-00200 ,Nairobi, Kenya
T: +254 20 3861217 | C: +254 773 216 361