Kenya Mining Forum 2018 Success
The Kenya Chamber of Mines hosted a successful Kenya Mining Forum 2018 at the Safari Park Hotel in November.
The event attracted more than twenty five (25) exhibitors and four hundred (400) participants.
Among the discussions at the conference were;
- Looking for attractive mining and quarrying investments opportunities
- Laws , policies and direction fitting for modern mining sector
- Seeking solutions for Kenya’s emerging mining industry
- Re-discovering the bedrock for Kenya’s mining industry
- Encouraging signals to shape the gemstones, artisanal and small-scale mining sector
- Embracing technology, digital applications and smart innovation for mining & Exploration
KCM EC Members were extensively involved as speakers and panelists at the event and engaged effectively with government on a number of important issues. The EC will be continuing to push the KCM agenda to government into 2019.
For more information on the event go to www.kenyaminingforum.com
We welcome you to the 2019 conference to be held in the month of August at Kenya International Convention Centre